Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


So w/ the new schedule, working doubles on Tuesday's and Thursday's I will be exploring lots of crock pot meals. The plan is to make everything up the night before, keep it in the fridge and in the morning put it in the crock pot and will be ready for Rob and the kids when they get home. This is my first week, so here goes!

Monday~Baked Teriyaki Chicken and rice
Tuesday~ Crock pot potato and kielbasa soup
Wed~Loaded baked potatoes
Thur~Homemade crock pot chicken noodle soup
Friday~Apricot Chops

4 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

Hi Michelle -

Thank you for following me on my blog and welcome! I love it when other autism moms find me and follow me. I am placing you on my People Who "Get It" list in hopes that it will draw you some traffic. If you would rather be taken off, just let me know.

Michelle said...

Nope I'd love to stay on thanks :) I look forward to getting to "know" each other :)

Bridgett said...

Mmmm...your menus always sound so amazing! The potato and kielbasa soup sounds especially good.

Michelle said...

I hope it is, I forgot to start the soup before I left for work, so Rob had to put it on when he got home, I felt so bad, I'm sure it was ok, but not as good as if it had cooked all day