Friday, October 9, 2009

I've got a hot date w/ the man of my dreams!!!


My mom called out of the blue, and OFFERED to baby-sit my children Sat. night!!! I almost fell on the floor. My mom is young, and has a life and just doesn't spend it baby-sitting her grandchildren. It doesn't bother me, it's just the way it is. But she called and said my step father is working 3-11's and wanted to know if I wanted to bring the kids by to spend the night. Of course I said HECK YEAH!!! Rob and I are both off, so we are going on a HOT DATE!!! I don't know what we're going to do, my friend Krista went on a hot date w/ her husband and saw Couple's Retreat, she said it was good, and it looks really cute, so I think we'll go see that, then maybe stop somewhere for a drink...It's been over a year, maybe 2 or 3 I don't even know, since Rob and I have had a date, so I'm beyond excited!!!

1 comments:

Christina said...

That is awesome!! My mom is exactly the same way - does her own thing...she lives 10 minutes away and we only see her about once a month on special events. I'm so glad you had a good date!