Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday


I have so much to tackle this week...I'm behind on laundry, what else is new???...I need to get caught up on that. I need to clean the fridge it's looking like a science experiment gone wrong...I need to go threw Xander's closet and pull out all the 4T clothes since he finally had a growth spurt (horrible timing but whatiya gonna do??) The laundry room is starting to get out of control, I need to reorganize that before it gets too bad! Not to mention just regular cleaning, and disinfecting the house to get rid of all the H1N1 buggies in here!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Good luck on that tackle list:-)

Anonymous said...

You have got quite a list there! Best of luck on getting your projects done. Judging from your post it sounds like at least someone in your family has been sick. Hope everyone is feeling better.
pk @ Room Remix

Christina said...

Wow sounds busy! Good luck getting it all done!

annies home said...

this will be me next week because this week working helping everyone else next week will work to take care of all I need to do