Monday, December 8, 2008

Leaving for Florida

In a few short hours my daughter and I will be on a plane headed for Florida. Her cheerleading team has once again made it to the National Cheerleading Competition in Orlando Florida!!!!! I'm so excited for the girls, they have worked so hard to get here. So there will be no posts from me this week, no Menu Plan, as I'm sure my children will be eating hot dogs and spegetti all week long lol, well they might have sloppy joes and tacos too! Those are the 4 things my honey makes lol. See ya when I get back, hopefully w/ the news that we made it to the nations top 5!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI... if you're going to Disney... the restaurants there are GREAT for GFCF diets... just ask to speak to the chef, he'll come out and chat with you and whip up some GFCF foods for you... =)

email me and I'll share with you some other experiences...

Unknown said...

good luck!!!

Christina said...

Yay how fun! Good luck!!